[WikiEN-l] The Lir situation

elian elian at gmx.li
Sun Feb 9 03:37:43 UTC 2003

Vicki Rosenzweig <vr at redbird.org> writes:

> That's not what it means. It just means that we (sysops) need to
> separate our editing from our adminning/sysop work. If I think an
> article needs protection from vandals, _I stop editing it myself_.

But this depends on your good jugdement if an article is really
vandalized.

Just having reverted some content that Zoe unjustifiedly deleted without
giving any reasons[1] I must say I don't trust Zoe to use sysop powers -
at least in everything which concerns the arab-israeli conflict - in a
fair way.

greetings,
elian
[1] Irgun: she deleted a remark that some regard the organization as
terrorist. With a short look at us-israel.org she could have seen that
even the Israeli mainstream considers Irgun to be terrorist.
--
to listen to the words of the learned, and to instill into others the
lessons of science, is better than religious exercises.