[WikiEN-l] User banned, why?

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Sat Feb 8 00:50:08 UTC 2003

Zoe: IF he is unbanned, and IF he continues his usual obnoxiousness, I
will leave.  It's that simple.

I'm with Zoe on this one. My feelings exactly. (And note that Zoe and I
are poles apart on most issues.)

Erik suggests that we
1) Place a time limit on the current ban, e.g. March 2003;
alternatively
2) Set out clear conditions which she can meet to be unbanned
immediately.

This is reasonable. Given the severity of past offences by this user,
however, a certain minimum time limit is essential. March is far too
soon. Personally, I'd vote for July, but would settle for May.

Tony