[WikiEN-l] User TMC

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Sat Feb 8 00:41:59 UTC 2003

Quoted from the user:talk page. No additional comment needed.

Tokerboy: Your user page is in error. You are still banned until
User:Jimbo Wales says otherwise, which will only happen if the mailing
list et al support it.

Ortolan88: And, never under this name

Tannin: Don't trouble to think that there are just one or two weirdos
who take this view: I am about to suggest on the list that you be
completely deleted (if others have not already done so) - and I will be
very surprised if that does not take place. Perhaps others will take a
different view, but I am of the opinion that a user with so little
consideration for other readers cannot be presumed to have anything
useful to contribute, and should not be allowed back under any name or
any circumstances.