[WikiEN-l] User banned, why?

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Feb 6 20:57:05 UTC 2003

I was paraphrasing Robert Heinlein, who in [[Time Enough for Love]] wrote something like, "In a family argument, if it turns out that you're right, apologize at once!" This was advice from a man with a 2,000-year-old woodie -- er, I mean a 2,000 year old man named Woodie or Lazarus or maybe Theodore.

Another Heinlein character said, "I'm at my most serious when I'm joking."

Ed