[WikiEN-l] User banned, why?

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Thu Feb 6 15:24:55 UTC 2003

> I hope Adam is listening here.

Adam/Lir/Vera/Bridget has apologized repeatedly, though. I think it would be
fair to do the following:

1) Place a time limit on the current ban, e.g. March 2003; alternatively
2) Set out clear conditions which she can meet to be unbanned immediately.

Otherwise you open the door for all kinds of abuse. It should certainly not
be the authority of individuals who were offended by Lir's behavior to keep
up the ban. And I do not think we should have indefinite bans -- we can extent
the ban period for repeat violations, though.

Regards,

Erik