[WikiEN-l] calling all programmers

Tucci tucci528 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 22:17:22 UTC 2003

Anybody who would be willing to write a real simple
bot, please see [[Wikiproject: Albums]] near the
bottom.  Allmusic.com recently added all Billboard
chart releases for their artists, and I think it would
be useful to have this info available at Wikipedia.
According to nknight (who used the word "parse" and is
therefore an expert on programming by my standards),
it should be easy to take the info there and format
it.  Since billboard only does the US and Canada, if
anybody out there knows where something similar can be
found for the UK, Australia, Djibouti, etc, please
provide a link at [[Wikiproject: Albums]].

Thanks, Tokerboy