[WikiEN-l] Apology to Sheldon Rampton

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Feb 4 22:15:22 UTC 2003

Sheldon,

I'm sorry I needled you and I insulted you, and I don't think that you're dishonest in any way. Nor do I think you have any opposition to our "neutral point of view policy" (NPOV). On the contrary, I applaud the respect you have shown for the arguments of people whose viewpoints differ from your own.

Moreover, I appreciate the good-natured way you responded by placing on my user page a mirror image of the gratuitous comments I had placed on yours. With that and the help of a few friends, I quickly realized my mistake.

I really am sorry, and I look forward to working together with you in a cooperative spirit.

Ed Poor