[WikiEN-l] Classification of China?

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Apr 29 17:34:00 UTC 2003

I don't think that Fred appreciates the power of the word.  "In the
beginning was the word...."  To the Irish the word has been their most
powerful defensive weapon in their battles against the beligerent
warlords on the island to the east.

The choice of words which one makes can easily colour the POV of any
article more effectively than blatant lies.  China is what China is.
 If, as Fred proposes, China is authoritarian the facts will speak for
themselves without the need for it to be spelled out.

Ec