[WikiEN-l] Re: usability

JFrost8401 at aol.com JFrost8401 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 18:12:41 UTC 2003

I've been getting "server broken or busy" messages from the site for the best
part of nine hours now, and still keep getting thrown out. the only time I
can normally get a good connection to the wikipedia is for an hour or so
first thing in the morning. Is any casual user going to keep trying for hours
on end?

I've no idea what the solution is: the permantly disabled search and special
pages has helped but not solved the problem. If the Wikipedia is to be of any
value to other than its inmates, this surely needs addressing by all you
computer buffs out there?

Jim