[WikiEN-l] Again I am blocked

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 13:37:21 UTC 2003

Hi

It seems to be working again. For Tim Starling, Sannse is right. I have had a
user name since February 2002 and have been a sysop since April 2002 or so,
which makes it at least a year. It is not a question of an anonymous IP being
blocked.

On the other hand, I do have a problem with anonymous IPs being blocked in an
effort to block problematic users. Imagine how it looks for a new user, just
getting her feet wet, to receive a message that she is blocked because she is
suspected of being someone else. I do not know the solution, but some effort
should be made to find one. BTW, I am an aol user, but I generally sign on
through my Verizon account.

Well, in any event, it's good to be back.

Danny

Wikikarma (I like the idea): a bunch of articles on the first few prime
ministers of Iraq--the 1920s are done.