[WikiEN-l] wordwrap your posts please

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Apr 26 10:13:27 UTC 2003

You need to get a little more specific as to whose messages you are having
trouble with if you expect them to do something about it. For example this
wordwraps as I compose it, but does it wordwrap on your end. Probably, but
I'm not certain how it desplays on my computer is reflected in your display.

Fred