[WikiEN-l] Little budda is a vandal

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 06:23:38 UTC 2003

Disagreements are not vandalism.  You are being to sound too much like Lir and his cast of thousands. Zoe

Anthere <anthere6 at yahoo.com> wrote:
--- The Cunctator wrote:
> ant--know that I'm on your side.
>
> BTW, have you been made a sysop yet?

I found the stupid hidden misdirection budda made
fortunately. I think nothing is lost, I just lost my
temper I guess. But I know I can lose everything, so I
will temporarely save them in meta, before securing
them somewhere else.

Which leave all the *very* unprofessional redirections
budda made, and which have to be fixed one by one.
These redirections are impairing the quality of the
encyclopedia. Better an empty link that to make
believe to someone the concept of post-consumer waste
is similar to the concept of recycling.

What sense does it have to delete gaia theories to
redirect them to gaia hypothesis ????

or to redirect sustainable agriculture to just
agriculture ???

who are we trying to convince here ???

If noone is disturbed by leaving someone ruining the
quality of an encyclopedia that way, I think there is
nothing else to say, and no point in doing anything

But for a professional in the agriculture field or
waste treatment field, these edits and redirection are
insulting, and very very very very much lowering any
interest in wikipedia

I am going to spent hours repairing all that mess,
probably to find every thing ruined tomorrow again. At
this point, I 'll give up unless someone help me

I don't really want to be sysop. I already have the
french wiki as a area to keep clean. Besides, being a
sysop on this issue will change nothing. I have no
possibility to stop somebody destroying the whole
sector of agriculture in this encyclopedia. Being a
sysop would not change this.

but thanks to your support tc