[WikiEN-l] Little budda is a vandal

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Apr 25 20:45:00 UTC 2003

> He has deleted my article on "Impact of global climate
> change on agriculture" which took me hours to write,
> to redirect it to [[climate change]]

What do you mean, deleted? I'm not sure I understand. The article has no
history except for BigFatBuddha's edit, and it is not in the archive of
deleted pages. I also don't remember BigFatBuddha being made a sysop --
he's not listed on Wikipedia:Administrators. If he is a sysop, and has
bypassed the Votes for deletion page, his sysop status should be revoked
immediately.

Regards,

Erik