[WikiEN-l] Classification of China?

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 16:32:01 UTC 2003

You can't just say "China is an evil totalitarian
country" (I know that's not what you said) or even
"China is a controlling country" because that's an
opinion, not a fact. The communist party in China
might think "We're not controlling or authoritarian,
we just want the best for our citizens", which makes
the comment POV.  You could say (in a later
paragraph), "China is critisized for being
[[authoritarianism and
totalitarianism|authoritarianist]].