[WikiEN-l] New additions to the guidelines/policies

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Wed Apr 23 21:45:05 UTC 2003

Zoe expounded: "No, we shouldn't.  That's why Wikipedia is a collaborative
effort.  Others with more knowledge can add what they know, which we do not.
It's not a user's responsibility to cover all material if they don't know
it."

This seems to make sense. But examining it logically - ironically,
(irologically) this tends to mean that WP becomes a repository of what
people do *not know, rather than what they do.  -Steve :)