[WikiEN-l] Banning with cookies

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 21:23:46 UTC 2003

I don't think there's anything wrong with album listings on wikipedia. They could be useful, and they are information, even if an encyclopedia wouldn't print it.

Tucci <tucci528 at yahoo.com> wrote:PS: I've been wholesale reverting everything he does,
as has many other people. Does anyone have a problem
with me outright deleting articles that have nothing
to revert to? These are almost entirely minor
punkish-emo bands and the track listings for their
albums (presumably, I don't check whether or not he's
correct anymore) and I just delete them if there is
nothing to revert to.

PPS: On my user page, you will find a link to
[[TUF-KAT/Pseudo-album stubs]]. Please add a link to
any article on an album that does not have:
*A track listing
*Album cover
*Complete personnel/Billboard chart positions
*At least a sentence or three about how it fits in the
band/genre's oeuvre (sp?)

Including the above will make these articles
worthwhile stubs, while "XXX is an album by ZZZ" with
a track listing helps no one.