[WikiEN-l] Larry's text on the "Knowledge" article

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Apr 20 09:10:54 UTC 2003

Please edit the article if you are moved to, but don't trash it. I wrote
most of the first portion and certainly will expect you to incorporate the
material in that part in any rewrite you do.  A rewrite that simply trashes
the whole preceeding article is just an invitation to trouble. I agree that
it would be very difficult to incorporate Larry's text, but there is a body
of knowledge behind what he wrote which with research could be set forth.

Fred