[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia not educational

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 04:39:38 UTC 2003

I agree.  I do that sometimes (that is, writing
definitions within articles) in math articles, but
sometimes I feel I write too much and get slightly
off-topic. Also with math, there should be links on
the  tops of math pages to some glossary of math
notation, because you can't just put a link in every
(actually, any) mathematical symbol. Although it's
probably impossible to have a *complete* set of math
notation, I think having the basics down would help.
I'm not sure if this would work, though, so please
tell me if it is feasible for me to work on.