[WikiEN-l] Larry's text

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Apr 18 12:28:17 UTC 2003

Wikipedia does not allow most people to insert their personal views on any
matter into any article. If Larry has to a certain extent been an exception
because of unique circumstances, the general rule remains valid. Simply edit
his material as you would anyone elses, with proper respect and eventualy
the problem will go away. After all Larry's texts are lectures from
undergraduate philosophy courses and do have value that can be added to.

Fre