[WikiEN-l] spammism

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Apr 17 21:52:30 UTC 2003

Probably the the content of the article was deleted then the empty article
was deleted, unless it did go though votes for deletion.

Fred

From: Daniel Ehrenberg <littledanehren at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:34:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: Wiki Pedia <wikien-l at wikipedia.org>
Subject: [WikiEN-l] spammism

somehow, someone deleted all traces of the article Spammism, that I was
planning on expanding.  I was wondering how they did this, and I think it
may have been a cracker (aka what the media calls hackers).  before this
message is recieved, I may have remade the article, though.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum
<http://rd.yahoo.com/platinum/evt=8162/*http://platinum.yahoo.com/splash.htm
l>  - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop