[WikiEN-l] Censorship article

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 17:53:52 UTC 2003

Hello everyone,

Sorry to put that on the table again, but little fat
buddha has decided to censor the article on [[media
distraction]] under the reason the name given to the
article was incorrect...

(I don't know yet if he would propose it to be under
[[censorship in the United States]]
...but...somehow...I doubt it)

Since this new name was a collective proposition, I
guess I felt it needed to be raised to your attention
again. And...once again...I think not agreeing on the
title of an article is not a justification for pure
censorship.

Any idea here ??? Thanks

Anthere