[WikiEN-l] JoanB is DW

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 21:29:01 UTC 2003

well, I still believe anonymous contribution is critical to sucess.  I first edited wikipedia anonymously, and I don't like usernames and logging in in general.  Eventually, I wanted credit for my contrabutions, so I created a login. That's what I thought most people did. Anonymity is crucial in recruiting new users and it is a central aspect of the Internet.

Stan Shebs <shebs at apple.com> wrote:Do people still believe that anonymous contribution is critical
to success, or is it just an attitude left over from the startup
days?

Stan