[WikiEN-l] new threat by DW as OLGA BITYERKOKOFF

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 02:02:19 UTC 2003

The following was left on my talk page by a new user called OLGA
BITYERKOKOFF, who probably is the DW/Black Widow, going by their tone and
edit pattern, but could also be the latest member of the Adam family.

-------
NOTICE: The following comment and labeling is inappropriate and libelous.
Any further comment of this nature by you directed at me and stated herein
or elsewhere will result in my proceeding immediately with all legal
remedies available to me in accordance with the laws of the United States.
AND DO GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY. [[User:Olga Bityerkokoff]]

(cur) (last) . . 00:52 Apr 16, 2003 . . Jtdirl (Vandal Alert)
* According to Tannin, a new user Olga Bityerkokoff is a banned ex-user. It
might be Michael but probably is Adam. *sigh*
-------

JT