[WikiEN-l] Wikipedians as war criminals

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Tue Apr 15 18:59:00 UTC 2003

I too would be proud to be indicted for my writings in the Wikipedia.
Please accept my application to be considered as an active
co-conspirator.  If there are any further articles I can write that will
enhance my indictment, please let me know and I will start work
immediately.  Would it help if I express my eternal and implacable
contempt for the court?  I've been told I can be quite imaginative when
expressing contempt....

Is Rick Wilson reading this list, or should I CC him?

--
Sean Barrett     | America was neither founded nor
sean at epoptic.com | freed by the well-behaved.

... known as the Epopt on Wikipedia.