[WikiEN-l] countryguide

Bob Jordan admin at icw-net.com
Tue Apr 15 12:31:24 UTC 2003

Sannse,

In your email to other wikipedia monitors/admins, I would appreciate a note
that CountryGuide provides a full reciprocal deep-link back to the
appropriate country.  And, while I understand that you may not think they
are useful (no offense taken -I understand the issue of spamming a
directory), the general public seems to think otherwise.  CountryGuide is
being developed along the same lines as StateGuide which (surprisingly to
me, too) is receiving good reviews as a reference utility.  See:

http://www.stateguide.com/info/workhorse.htm

Respectfully,

Bob Jordan