[WikiEN-l] Am I blocked???

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Tue Apr 15 05:20:05 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 17:08, daniwo59 at aol.com wrote:
> When I try to clarify this on the Talk page, it says that I am blocked
> because I am Michael/Weezer. I am not. This is getting ridiculous. I
> am very offended!

Dan, could you please list the *exact* message you're given? It should
say who banned that IP address and the reason given. Since there's been
quite a spate of Michael/Weezer banning lately, the information you've
given so far isn't enough to tell which IP address you seem to have
caught your tail on.

(Some general advice for all people: when reporting a computer problem,
please specify the *complete* and *exact* error message / warning. The
people trying to fix your problem may not be able to fix it without that
information; that's why there is a message...)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)