[WikiEN-l] Someone is using my username!

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 23:59:43 UTC 2003

Someone has been using my username on the Talk Crass page. User
205.188.209.139 has been signing nasty comments with my username, which I
consider to be highly offensive. I have never touched this page, nor even
looked at it until today. The signature appearing there, which was reverted
by Slrubenstein is [user:Danny|Weezer]]. That was NOT me!!! Can something be
done about this please. In fact, I have not even been involved at all in the
debate with Michael/Weezer, though right now I am pretty pissed about this!

Thank you

Danny