[WikiEN-l] RE: Censorship article

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Apr 14 17:28:37 UTC 2003

I guess I shouldn't have blocked the IP of that one guy who wanted the POV version of the censorship article. Because wikipedia.org has been inaccessible ever since -- maybe a DOS attack, eh?

Ah, the delicious irony. If we won't let them dictate our editorial policy on controversial articles, they'll simply CENSOR the entire encyclopedia. Metaphors like the pot calling the kettle black would come to mind, but I'm too overwhelmed to think of any right now.

Anyway, when the 'pedia comes back up, would someone please un-block 80.14.137.218 for me?

Ed Poor