[WikiEN-l] RE: Auto-revert

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Apr 14 15:03:15 UTC 2003

tarquin wrote, "Susan Mason ... is still banned, but is getting around that by virtue of an AOL IP which we apear to be unable to block." (Ed Poor edited t's remarks for brevity)

Actually, it wasn't by virtue of his AOL IP; rather, it was Developer Inertia. Jimbo banned the Susan Mason account weeks ago, but I had another fit of soft-heartedness and managed to avoid carrying out the ban. The other developers were apparently content to follow suit -- or not to bid at all, or whatever the right metaphor is...

Anyway, I blocked the Susan Mason account today. Let me know if any other incarnations appear and start causing trouble.

Ed Poor