[WikiEN-l] Susan Mason

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Apr 14 10:15:53 UTC 2003

There seems to be a defacto policy of reverting anything Susan Mason or
Dietary Fiber does without engaging in dialog with them. They have been
given the status of trolls (based on past behavior allegedly as the user
Lir). The problem is that their behavior has gradually improved and you now
see the dark side of what was once a reasonable effort to deal with a
troublesome user. I was particularly unimpressed by the alleged trolling in
the James I article, Dietary Fiber's article seems a bit better than the
other.  And in fact in the idiolatry article (although it is terribly
complicated) they seem to be more on the side of the angels than their
opponent.

I suspect their status as trolls needs to be reconsidered. However they may
be banned at this time. I seem to have lost track of their exact status. Oh
now I remember, they would be if they were not AOL.

Anyway, with such low status, it is considered ok to revert their edits
without considering their content or engaging in dialog with them. Or do I
have it wrong?

Fred