[WikiEN-l] original research on wikipedia

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 04:25:19 UTC 2003

MIght this be an appropriate use for http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page?  Zoe

Daniel Ehrenberg <littledanehren at yahoo.com> wrote:As the Wikipedia policy doesn't allow posting of
original research, I was wondering if there could be a
seperate wiki for original reasearch. I'm just 13, and
I obviously can't get my original research published,
but I have done some inventing/research with new
results, but not contradictory to known facts and
studies. (I created a teaching method for algebra that
worked on four out of four preschoolers and I'm
creating a more efficient language that is completely
regular and logical.) Nobody takes anything I do
seriously, though. If there were a wiki for this, I
could publish it instantaniously and it could still be
edited for errors in inferences and analyses of data,
in addition to the validity of the data itself.