[WikiEN-l] SM is DF (was James I of England PROTECTED)

Stephen C. Carlson scarlson at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 13 04:02:36 UTC 2003

At 12:54 AM 4/13/03 +0100, Lee Pilich wrote:
> Cynic that I am, I feel pretty confident that Susan Mason and Dietary
>Fibre are indeed the same person - see this comment that Susan Mason left
>on a talk page recently (it was later deleted):

For what is worth, I looked at the edit times of Susan Mason and
Dietary Fiber and they do not overlap, which is pretty amazing
if they were separate people since both of them are pretty heavy
editors.  (They also don't get into edit wars with each other.)

Stephen Carlson
Stephen C. Carlson                        mailto:scarlson at mindspring.com
Synoptic Problem Home Page   http://www.mindspring.com/~scarlson/synopt/
"Poetry speaks of aspirations, and songs chant the words."  Shujing 2.35