[WikiEN-l] Problem with Dietary Fiber on idolatry article

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 00:36:57 UTC 2003

I am having some problems with User:Dietary Fiber, on the
Idolatry article.  He started off by repeatedly criticising
the article for pushing a religious point of view (which it
clearly did not do).  He then went off-topic in the TALK
page for this article, so I moved the off-topic part of
this discussion over to his own home page so we could
discuss things there; that is Wikipedia protocol.  In
response, he deleted the discussion and labelled it as
SPAM, and went back to attacking me!  This is a classic
behavior of a troll, if not the very definition of one.

He all of my attempts to dialogue, and fabricated a quote
from me, and then attacked the position in this quote.
Despite how angry I was at this, I tried again to clarify
the issues that he seemed to be confused on.  In the end,
he responded by creating another fake position, and
criticised me for things I never said, and beliefs that I
never have had.

His most recent slander is this:
> Is it appropriate to refer to all idol "worshipers" as
> idolators, as RK suggests elsewhere?
> [[User:Dietary Fiber|Dietary Fiber]]

I never wrote any such thing.  In fact, I was the one who
contributed material to this article, and to the article on
Religious pluralism, on why so many liberal Christians and
liberal Jews now have the OPPOSITE beliefs.  But Dietary
Fiber just doesn't care. He is attacking positions I do not
have, claiming that I am pushing these positions in the
article, and then criticising me for those beliefs!

I don't know what he is up to, but I smell a troll. I would
keep a close watch on him.

In frustration,

Robert (RK)

=====
"I prefer a wicked person who knows he is wicked, to a righteous person who knows he is righteous".
The Seer of Lublin [Jacob Isaac Ha-Hozeh Mi-Lublin, 1745-1815]