[Wikipl-l] [kpj w gower.pl: Problem with wikipl-l administration]

Jason Richey jasonr w bomis.com
Śro, 15 Sty 2003, 18:05:42 UTC

Anybody willing to admin the wikiPL list?

Also, There is no reason for Krzysztof to be embarrased.  It seems
that several of the list passwords have been changed recently without
the admins being notified.  I don't know who has been doing it, but it
has affected the French list as well.  Chances are, he didn't lose the
password at all, but had it stolen from him...

Jason Richey

----- Forwarded message from "Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz" <kpj w gower.pl> -----

From: "Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz"
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:57:52 +0100
To: jasonr w bomis.com
Subject: Problem with wikipl-l administration

Jason,

I am (and I shouldn't be) the mailing list admin for wikipl-l.
I think this is the most embarrasing thing to happen to a mailing list
admin.

I have seemingly lost my password to the aministration interface.

I understand that sending someone this kind of information who just asks for it is quite unusual. To avoid leaving this list without an administrator please give the rights to someone from the wikipl-l.  I suppose youandme w poczta.fm or taw w users.sourceforge.net are suitable persons IMO. I hope they will take over the tasks of the wikipl-l administration.

That said I resign as the wikipl-l list administrator.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Kpjas.

----- End forwarded message -----