[Wikipedia-l] Subpages

Jason "Rodzilla" Rodzik rodzilla at seriouszone.com
Sat Nov 30 19:05:43 UTC 2002

I see no reason not to include it.  If people don't like it, just don't use
it.  It does have a useful purpose, allowing you to make pages that are
under another page(such as /Changes, /Ideas, /Rants, etc...) without running
into a problem where you have a page named Page_1_Rants and Page_2_Rants and
so on..

Jason "Rodzilla" Rodzik
Seriously! Owner & Director of Operations
http://www.seriouszone.com