The v-word (was: [Wikipedia-l] User pages)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Nov 25 15:59:16 UTC 2002

Well, I've had words with Clutch -- both publicly and privately. I don't think the v-word applies. And name-calling, once it's gotten people's attention, is best dropped quickly. (that's a hint, Erik :-)

I think Jimbo protected the [[user:Lir]] page, and I'm happy to revert it to something nice and agreeable. (I seem to remember going through something like this Friday, too.)

Ed Poor