[Wikipedia-l] my user page was offensive?

Bridget Bridget
Mon Nov 25 09:23:13 UTC 2002

In the continuing splurge of hate against me as a result of my (continued) insistence that it is a bad idea to use the most common English phrase for a foreign place or person, it has now been declared that my user page is incredibly offensive. I wonder at this, since nobody has ever spoken to me about something being offensive on my user page. I hope wikipedia grows up enough to discuss personal issues rather than engaging in flame warz.