[Wikipedia-l] bot

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 19:47:20 UTC 2002

The french wiki will be running a bot in a couple of
days. It is meant to automatically create the frame
for years, from year 0 to year 2000 (except the ones
that already exist)

The bot will also automatically create the
international links.
I checked yesterday on several wikipedias to try to
determine how each one named years. You will find
below the wikipedias which are concerned, and the way
years are set.
The first number is describing the years after
official christ birth, and the second the way years
are defined before christ birth.

1) could you please check I did not make mistake for
your wikipedia ?

2) could you please add info where it is missing if it
has already been determined ? For example, I was not
able to say how german were naming the pages before
christ

3) when your wiki is missing and year naming has been
determined, could you please add it ?

Francais (fr) : [[xxxx]] et [[?]]
Anglais (en) : [[xxxx]] et [[xxxx BCE]]
Allemand (de) : [[xxxx]] et [[?]]
Esperanto (eo) : [[xxxx]] et [[-xxxx]]
Espagnol (es) : [[xxxx]] et [[?]]
Polonais (pl) : [[xxxx]] et [[?]]
Hollandais (nl) : [[xxxx]] et [[xxxx v. Chr.]]
Portugais (pt) : [[?]] et [[?]]
Danois (da) : [[?]] et [[?]]

thanks