[Wikipedia-l] vandalism spree

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Tue Nov 19 15:29:22 UTC 2002

toby wrote:
>Whether or not KQ actually blocked the vandal,
>he did block somebody else.  Hotlorp had just returned,
>and he managed to get in 3 edits before he was blocked again.
>He emailed me again (no contact information for KQ)
>and I unblocked the IPs when I got the message (just before 24:00 UCT).

My email is on my userpage, and there's also of course the "email this
user" function on each userpage--neither of which, unfortunately,
would have been any help, as I left town to shoot 2 interviews for a film.

As for the snafu I participated in, I'm still more than a little
confused.  Suffice it to say I've had enough of banning for awhile.

kq