[Wikipedia-l] Encyclopedia meta-searcher up and running

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Nov 18 09:31:33 UTC 2002

> Hi all,
>
> I took a some time out the past few days and used my developing Perl
> skills to write an encyclopedia meta-search engine, which will at least
> temporarily live at:
>
> 	http://www.seeatown.com/search/

Looks good. I think H2G2 (http://www.h2g2.com) deserves to be listed, it has
much stricter and more consistent quality control than Everything2. They
cover quite a few fringe topics and their articles are generally more humorously
written, but it's free and has the words "Don't Panic" in large, friendly
letters on it. Too bad they don't use the FDL or something similar.

Regards,

Erik