[Wikipedia-l] Family filters are not NPOV

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Fri Nov 15 00:48:33 UTC 2002

I can't find the email, but in the last few days someone mentioned that
if Wikipedia no longer allowed open editing, they would consider leaving.

The ability of all to edit seems to be a very important principle, and
one that we're sticking to at a time when we seem to be bombarded with
edit wars, disruptive users and vandalism.

Yet now we're suggesting that we don't allow everyone the right to read?

I'd rather we cleaned up objectionable articles.