[Wikipedia-l] unproductive posts

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Thu Nov 14 01:26:01 UTC 2002

Daniel Mayer wrote:
> Stop it you two. Lars, Ed was trying to make a valid point and you repay that
> with a stupid, unproductive and unnecessarily combative response. Granted it
> wasn't the most productive way to accomplish his ends but Ed is one of our
> best, if not the best, community builders and he deserves much more respect

To me this sounded like a police force that starts to kill civilians
in order to get more funds to protect the citizens better.  It's not
the way we build communities around where I live.  The point that Ed
succeeded to make with me was that he doesn't like Wikipedia and
doesn't want to be part of any community.  And the better way to make
that point would be to simply leave.  Maybe I just misunderstood
everything.  If so, I still haven't understood what's going on here.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)
  tel +46-70-7891609