[Wikipedia-l] Requesting Sysop Status

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Wed Nov 13 21:14:16 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 15:13, Throbbing Monster Cock wrote:
> I am requesting sysop status on Wikipedia.
>
> Quoting [[Wikipedia:Administrators]]
>
> > Wikipedia policy is to grant this access liberally
> > to anyone who has been an active Wikipedia
> > contributor for a while and is generally a known and
> > active member of the community.
>
> I have been active on Wikipedia since October 15th.
>
> I am a known and active member of the community.

You also deliberately antagonize other contributors without
justification or apology.

I think that you should get sysop status, but I also think you should
change your username (at least change the one you use most of the time).
Since you seem to discount my opinion on changing your name, I won't be
terribly upset if others discount my opinion on granting you sysop
status.