[Wikipedia-l] I wanna fuck

Michael R. Irwin mri_icboise at surfbest.net
Wed Nov 13 04:20:36 UTC 2002

Pierre Abbat wrote:

> On Tuesday 12 November 2002 15:45, Poor, Edmund W wrote:
> > I would never use so many exclamation points. That's simply childish.
>
> It was just a poor imitation.

I sent the message below to the hastio.org site.
Hopefully it will do some good.  The email address
I used has already been compromised to spammers so
hopefully it can do no harm.  8)

<start message to hastio.org>

To the hastio.org admin:

The message below was sent to a mailing list that I
frequent.   I believe it to be an abuse of the service
you provide and I would appreciate any efforts that
you can take to reduce future abuses of this nature.

Thank you for your efforts on our behalf.

Sincerely,
Michael R. Irwin

<snip full message quote>

<end message to hastio.org>