[Wikipedia-l] enough of the foul language please

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Nov 13 02:08:32 UTC 2002

I do not enjoy seeing those words every time I download my email! And I
don't enjoy the perpetual squabbling that's going on here either. I
thought this was about making a better wikipedia, not acting like five
year olds in the playground. If it doesn't improve SOON I'll be leaving
the list again because I'm sick of this.

And as for the actual wikipedia, the timelag on entries seems to be
ridiculously long. What's going on? I waited so long for a simple
blank-page deletion to take place last night that I closed my browser
and gave up.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

To err is human... to really foul things up add kitten and stir.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: