[Wikipedia-l] windshield police (Was: Wikipedia moderators and moral authority)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Nov 12 15:32:03 UTC 2002

Here are the moral absolutes I believe in:

It is evil to harm another person for my own benefit.

It is good for to benefit another person.

Unless your friends are rescuing earthquake victims who are trapped in their cars by rubble, they are harming others for their own benefit (by destroying their property). I'm going to call them a "gang" and try to stop them.

I don't expect you to agree with this, but I bet you could write a very nice [[relativism]] article for Wikipedia.

...unless you're too chicken (or just being cocky).

Ed Poor