[Wikipedia-l] Sidebar change, comments?

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Nov 11 18:51:07 UTC 2002

Bryan Derksen wrote:

> At 03:28 PM 11/11/02 +0100, Erik Moeller wrote:
>
>> - "What links here" needs a questionmark.
>
> I disagree with this one. The meaning is clear with the current name
> (I read it as an abbreviation of "This is a list of what links here"),
> and more importantly question marks are already heavily used to
> indicate a link to a nonexistent article.

Grammatically, "What links here" can be either a question or statement.
 As a statement it becomes "This is what links her." with the "This is"
being implicit.

That being said, would it be so difficult to use the above-mentioned
nonexistent article feature at this spot to indicate an orphan article?

Eclecticology