[Wikipedia-l] Small Request

Alexander Stephen Bradbury bradba at bishop-perowne.worcs.sch.uk
Mon Nov 11 13:15:05 UTC 2002

I have a small request for the wikipedia left hand bar, could a link be
added to your recent hcnages page, as in the user contributions for the
user you're logged in under, it could go below my page and my talk as my
history. I would find it useful, and I know it would be next to no effort
to add. Comments?

Also, re the Wikipedians/Anti-Americans I think that if we're going to
letp eople categorise themselves, they sohuld be able to categerise
themselves into whatever they want to. Moving these pages to metapedia is
a nice idea, but at the moments accounts aren't universal (as in you have
to register to each wiki seperately), so it could be annoying.

ASB

--
<signature>
There are only 10 types of people in this world;