[Wikipedia-l] Re: Lir yet again

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 08:44:15 UTC 2002

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Wikipedians/Anti-American_users

> I agree with you and vote for removal too.
>
> Is it at all possible to work out policies to discourage political POV
> and propaganda that is totally against the principal goals of Wikipedia ?
> I'd rather refrain from any hard security measures.
>
> Regards,
> Kpjas.

We usually move hopelessly POV stuff to Meta. I vote for moving ALL the
Wikipedia/foo pages there (even the geographic based categories). IMO the
Wikiepdians page at en.wiki should be a alphabetic list with a link to the
the chronological "history" list that states when each user joined.

We needn't set-up different factions of users by having other categories. If
somebody is interested then they can visit the POV-friendly Meta to find out
more by following /one/ vanilla link from the Wikipedians page. I still
wouldn't enjoy seeing the Anti-American page but I really couldn't complain
much if it is in Meta.wiki  -  which is already filled with POV material.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)