[Wikipedia-l] Just blocked someone

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 11 01:29:40 UTC 2002

Larry Sanger wrote:

>Cunctator, it seems to me that you don't care that you have alienated, put
>off, not just Toby and Gareth but a large number of people on the project.

What's particularly upsetting to *me* is that I agree with Cunc
about half the time, and especially when I'm in a minority position.
Much as I have come to dislike him personally,
I think that the project would be worse off
if he weren't here participating in these discussions.
But I will try to keep my personal opinion to myself in the future.

-- Toby